Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 4: 15 November 2010


What is in this photo: A bright and cheerful daisy

Why I like this photo: There are a couple of reasons I like this one, one is how all the parts of the daisy really pop while the other plants in the background stay nicely out focus. The other is because it really feels like the daisy is jumping out of the picture and yelling "Hey, It's Summer!"

As an aside, I think that when I was a kid the picture on vanilla flavoured dairy food was a daisy, and I still think that daisies taste like vanilla when I see them. I'm pretty sure they don't though, so I've never actually tried to eat one.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! There are so many flowers around at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about it. Maybe it wasn't a daisy. Maybe it was the flower that vanilla comes from, and I just didn't know what it was back then.

    ReplyDelete